RoboThink provides STEM coding programs for kids of all ages and skill levels. Our exclusive suite of coding education software makes it fun and easy for students to learn about coding.
We empower students to solve challenges for their robots via coding, or even build their own video games through coding! Students are also encouraged to experiment with a variety of coding concepts.
Kids learn and code robots through fun, hands-on engineering projects like building and programming self-driving cars.
Learn logic based thinking, critical thinking and problem solving skills through a drag and drop interface.
RoboThink’s curriculum is based on sound learning principles that fosters a love for learning.
RoboThink’s Exclusive Education Software
RoboThink Labs develops a fun and educational suite of coding software that is unique to us, yet fun and easy for students to use.
- Completely visual coding program for our younger students.
- Block-based that enables kids to learn simple coding topics, while interfacing with the robots they have built.
- Introduces more advanced coding concepts with a wide variety of coding blocks.
- Teaches kids about logical thinking and problem solving when applying it to their robots.
- Allows students to unlock the world of the popular programming language Python.
- Only software in the world that runs Python and block based coding simultaneously.
- Powerful yet easy to use software that allows students to create video games and code their robots.
Learn Coding in our Centres
- Build and control robots with code.
- Students see real world results of the code they write.
- Designed by childhood researchers to improve spatial awareness, critical thinking and problem solving.
Enrol today and see the RoboThink Difference
Nurturing Geniuses Around the World
RoboThink is a leading robotics and coding (STEM) programme for kids. We nurture thousands of students each day across 20 countries. Our exciting programmes develops core STEM skills that students apply to other subjects and their future careers.
Check out our awesome STEM programmes below.